Our industrial equipment rental solutions help your business achieve your goal without having to make substantial investments in equipment, machinery, or maintenance facilities and support personnel. This allows your business to deliver the solutions your clients require without adding significant weight to your bottom line. At Central Power Systems & Services, you can always depend on our company to have the equipment you need to get the job done.
Industries We Serve
We provide industrial rental equipment to a wide range of industries throughout the region, including:
- Power generation facilities
- Fuel storage farms
- Pipeline construction
- Oil and natural gas exploration
- Petrochemical storage and processing
- Manufacturing facilities
- Aviation and aerospace
- Food processing
- Natural resource processing
- Agricultural production
- And more!
To learn more about the services and equipment we offer for your industry, contact Central Power Systems & Services to speak with our rental agents!
Advantages of Industrial Rental Equipment
There are many advantages to relying on industrial rental equipment for your operations. These include:
- Free Up Cash
- With rental equipment, there is no need to tie up your cash assets in expensive equipment that you may not need regularly.
- Decreased Operating Costs
- Maintenance and repairs can add up, and these costs are built into the rental agreement with rental equipment.
- Guaranteed Compliance
- We guarantee that our rental equipment will be maintained in a manner that will comply with all applicable codes and regulations. As these are constantly evolving, renting equipment ensures you don’t have to invest in costly training sessions to stay abreast of regulatory developments.
- Guaranteed Performance
- Our industrial equipment rentals are maintained to the highest standards. Before and after each rental, our equipment is thoroughly inspected, serviced, and repaired. This allows us to deliver the turnkey equipment your business needs to get straight to work.
- Expert Service
- When you rent from Central Power Systems & Services, you will enjoy the services of our highly-trained specialists. We can quickly identify problems and perform any necessary maintenance and repairs on your industrial rental equipment.
- While you won’t be able to claim depreciation on your taxes, in many cases you can claim deductions for rental equipment required to provide the services and solutions your clients require.
- Since we take care of all maintenance and repairs, you don’t have to worry about personnel getting injured or worse while attempting to service equipment. Simply contact our team and we will dispatch a trained technician to your worksite with all the tools and expertise required to restore the equipment to operation.
Our Support Services Ensure You Get the Job Done!
We provide comprehensive industrial rental equipment support services to our clients. From planning to tear down, our expert rental personnel and highly trained repair specialists will provide the support you need to get the job done. This includes:
- Onsite project management
- On-time pickup and delivery
- System installation
- System tear down
- 24/7 maintenance and emergency service
We encourage you to contact Central Power Systems & Services to learn more about the industrial equipment rentals we proudly offer our clients. We will answer your questions and help you determine the most efficient and effective strategy for moving ahead on your planned projects.